Transformational Coaching for LGBTQ+ People and Parents
Throughout my 14+ years working as a therapist, advocate, social worker, and coach, the most inspirational experiences have been witnessing the extraordinary transformation in young LGBTQ+ individuals, when their parents and families are able to better understand and support them throughout their journey.
This is what drove me to create Indigo Journey, a safe, supportive and judgement-free environment for LGBTQ+ people and their parents, to develop a better understanding, reduce overwhelm, and heal pain, in order to reconnect with themselves and each other.
My Goal is to provide LGBTQ+ individuals, parents, and families:
- A safe space to talk, reflect and gain accurate information.
- A kind, authentic, non-judgmental, listening ear.
- Acknowledgment and guidance regarding the challenges and fears they’re experiencing.
- Acceptance and encouragement as they work to nurture their relationships with themselves and each other.
- Encouragement as they experience the many fabulous ‘Aha!’ moments to develop and heal strained relationships.
- Proven knowledge, strategies, and insights to fully connect with each other on a deeper level.
- A supportive place to reconnect and reconcile feelings of fear and overwhelm.
- Permission and encouragement to nurture and care for themselves through every stage of overwhelm, confusion and exhaustion.
A few fun facts about me:
- I love spending time outdoors, practicing yoga and embracing life’s adventures.
- I dream of a world that’s safe, supportive, and enjoyable for all LGBTQ+ people.
- I’m a certified Health, Nutrition, Wellness and Master Life Coach.
- I’m a Level 2 Reiki Practitioner and Hatha Yoga Teacher.
- I’m certified as an Initiatic Art & Clay Therapist.
- Supporting LGBTQ+ individuals and their families is what lights me up!
Now it’s your turn.
I’d love to learn more about your family, and how I can best support you and/or your LGBTQ+ child in overcoming the struggle, overwhelm and pain, to live fulfilled, joyful, and thriving lives.
I’m already excited for your transformation.
“Tracy was at all times warm and generous in her approach, and was able to build an immediate atmosphere of trust and safety.”
Snag My FREE GUIDE
5 ways to reconnect with your LGBT+ child
Subscribe below to receive your FREE guide: